Bihar ITI online form is going to start by BCECEB as soon as the online application starts, we will update you on the information related to online on this page before we tell you who is doing the Bihar ITI online application. ITI can apply to all those who have passed the eighth or 10th standard, this year all the students who are in tenth standard and this student can also apply online form of ITI, Bihar ITI is not bound in the maximum age limit to apply online.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying Bihar ITI Online Form :
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned / Soft copy of signature (Less than 100KB)
- Aadhar Card (if available)
- Credit card, Net banking, or ATM-cum-Debit card if available
Bihar ITI Exam Schedule Date
(i) Date of start of downloading Online Admit Card : 27.08.2021
(ii) Date of Examination : 05.09.2021 (Sunday)
(iii) Correction in Admit Card as per para 3 below : 28.08.2021 to 31.08.2021
How to Apply Bihar ITI Online Form:
Be sure to read all the guidelines before applying online. To fill the Bihar ITI online form, go to the website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). After going here, students who have not registered, click on the “New registration”.
- After Registering, click on “Activate Account” to activate your account and enter your “email address” and “activation code” and click on submit button.
- Your activation code has been sent on your registered email id AND your mobile number is given at the time of registration. SMS on your mobile may take some time to deliver based on your cellular service provider