Himachal Pradesh ITI: Admission 2021 ITI Result Syllabus
HP ITI Admission 2021 Department of Technical Education Vocational and Industrial Training Himachal Pradesh
Important Instructions for Admission in Himachal Pradesh Industrial Training Institute (HP ITI) Himachal Pradesh ITI Result, Download Prospectors, Check Online Himachal Pradesh ITI Result.
Following Points for Admission in Himachal Pradesh ITI
- Carefully fill the Registration form in the English language only
- Before filling up the Registration Form, the applicant must have his valid Email ID and mobile number
- Only one Registration form filled for various trades and state ITIs or private ITIs.
- For Verification of the Sports-Related Certificate, you have to go to the Nearest Designing Institute for this by taking a print out of the Registration form and take the original certificate with you.
- If a candidate does not have the Original Certificate then his/her candidature related to sports will be canceled.
- According to the guidelines given in the online Admission portal to fill the Registration form, after checking, your phone will have to be filled under the applicable rules.
- It will be mandatory to give full Permanent Postal Correspondence along with the PIN code number and mobile number.
- According to the Matriculation Certificate of Class X, the candidate’s name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, and other information must be filled
- The date of birth should fill as per the guidelines given in the online Admission portal
- At the time of Registration form your latest passport color photo with white background and signature which should not exceed 50 KB
- Upload Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the complete Registration forms their future reference.
Step: 1 If a candidate from one state Industrial Training Institute to another institute, state Industrial Training Institute from one Trades to another, to get Admission in the next counseling round, the candidate should submit the copy of the original receipt made earlier for adjustment of funds at the time of Admission to the institute. Will be
Step: 2 The Principal of the Institute Concerned will have to ensure that the candidate who had earlier admitted to the institute had paid the fees.
Step: 3 No fee will adjusted between state Industrial Training Institutes from Private Industrial Training Institutes and state Industrial Training Institutes from private Industrial Training Institutes.
Step: 4 There will be no Adjustment of fee from one Private Industrial Training Institute to another private Industrial Training Institute
Step: 5 If the candidate changes from one Trades to another occupation in the private Industrial Training Institute in the next counseling round, then the private Industrial Training Institute will adjust the fee of the candidate
Step: 6 Candidate selected on government-sponsored seats in private Industrial Training Institute will charge the same as seats in government Industrial Training Institutes.
Step: 7 At the time of Admission, the Candidates have to submit the character certificate, the character certificate should be issued by the Head of the institute, the gazetted officer of the judge.
Online Registration Process in Himachal Pradesh ITI
Step: 1 At the time of admission, the candidates have to submit the character certificate, the character certificate should be issued by the head of the institute, the gazetted officer of the judge.
For online registration and admission, 3 steps of the counseling process for program admission must be completed online.
Step: 2 If the seats remain vacant in the Industrial Training Institute even after the first 3 steps online counseling process, then in the fourth phase they will be filled at the institute level the rules laid down by me in this brochure.
Step: 3 The scheduled date or time of the counseling program will be communicated by the Director of Technical Education Himachal Pradesh on the newspapers and website of www.hptechboard.com & www.techeduhp.nic.in the Board of Technical Education and Directorate Technical Education
Step: 4 Online Application will be valid in the first three phases in the Tradesmen available for the session 2020 and 2021 in all the state private industrial training institutes of the state.
Step: 5 Online application will be done in 3 phases for sponsored seats of private industrial training institutes
Step: 6 Candidates from new and other states can also apply in 3 phases.
Step: 7 Toll-free number facility will be available by the Directorate Technical Education Board to deal with the questions of the applying candidates and the general public.
Step: 8 Toll-free number 1800180827 is for clarification for admission in industrial training institutes
Step: 9 All working days can be contacted on Toll-free number from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Date will be started by the Directorate General of Regular Training in session 2020
|Extremely Backward Class||18%|
|Economically weaker sections in a General Category||10%|
How to Apply Online Himachal Pradesh ITI
- Visit this website for Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission
- Must register as a new user
- After that user id and password will be received
- Now log in for admission and fill in your user ID password. Please read the guidelines related to admission in ITI on the website.
Admission process in ITI
Step: 1 First of all, applicants go online to this website
Step: 2 Register as a new user
Step: 3 You will receive the user ID and password during registration
Step: 4 To fill the online ITI form completely, login, and fill in all the information.
Step: 5 Himachal Pradesh is available on the website related to ITI online admission, please read the guidelines
For this, register on ITI online admission session 2020 and 2021 option on this website
Step: 6 After filling in all the information, the candidate should print out their registration form
Step: 7 After the candidate has already registered using the registered users, fill the registration and its correct information, during registration, the candidate has to fill the registration fee.
Step: 8 This fee can be paid through challan/net banking after filling the prescribed registration fee.
Step: 9 Re-login, fill in other information and click on the save button, after that fill in your photograph and registration fee details.
Step: 10 Registration will be done in the same process, for this, keep in mind the information while filling in the applicant and
Percentage and Calculation Process
Step: 1 I will be Determined According to the Following: The merit of those individuals whose Educational qualification is 10th for Admission will be taken out of the Total score of the tenth.
Step: 2 And the merit of the Trades whose qualification is intermediate will be drawn from the total marks of intermediate.
Step: 3 Merit will be drawn from the CGPA x 9.5 obtained in the matriculation certificate of CBSE and the merit list of the candidates received from the intermediate CBSE will be removed according to the CGPA rules
Step: 4 If Open School is not given the sum of all the marks obtained, then merit will be taken out of the sum of marks obtained in the first 5 subjects of the passed candidate.
Step: 5 Remaining other states either the Certificate of Eligibility test shows total marks or the Candidate has to bring the certificate with total marks from the concerned school.
Step: 6 A separate merit list will be made for Trades with the Tenth and Intermediate Qualification
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Step to Online||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|