ITI (Industrial Training Institute) results can be checked in the following ways:
- Online: ITI results can be checked on the official website of the concerned state’s directorate of technical education. Simply search for “ITI result [state name]” to find the relevant website.
- SMS: ITI results can also be checked via SMS by sending a text message to a designated number with the required information, such as your roll number.
- Notice board: ITI results are also displayed on the notice board of the institute. Students can check their results by visiting the institute and looking for the result display.
Note: The specific steps to check ITI results may vary depending on the state and institute. Check the official website or contact the institute for more information.
NCVT Result Checking Method- ITI Result 2023
The National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) provides results for ITI courses across India. To check NCVT ITI results, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: Go to the NCVT official website (https://ncvtmis.gov.in/) and click on the “Result” link on the top menu bar.
- Select the examination: Choose the examination for which you want to check the result, such as ITI semester examination.
- Enter required details: Enter the required details such as your roll number and date of birth.
- View your result: Your result will be displayed on the screen. You can take a printout for future reference.
Note: If you face any difficulties in checking your NCVT ITI result, you can contact the concerned authorities at the NCVT for assistance.