Inter Admission 2021 | OFSS Bihar Apply Inter Admission Form | Inter Admission | BSEB Inter Admission form | ofss.in Bihar Board Intermediate School/Colleges
Bihar School Examination Committee has prepared a separate portal for enrollment in Intermediate, through which any student who wants to take admission in Intermediate can apply, today we will give you complete information about this portal, how to take admission in Intermediate online What is ofss.in Portal?
What is OFSS Portal?
The full form of OFSS is Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS). This portal has been launched by Bihar School Examination Committee. On this portal, any student can take online admission in Intermediate class, as many intermediate colleges and schools have the facility to take online admission under Bihar School Examination Committee.
All those OFSS can enroll the concerned school and college by using this portal after taking consent from the Bihar School Examination Committee Patna, on this OFSS portal, the subject of Intermediate in Arts, Science and Commerce Faculty will be enrolled in the same intermediate school or college where Its facility is available.
Who can take Inter Admission 2021?
All the students who have passed class 10th can enroll in Intermediate. Through Bihar School Examination Committee Patna (BSEB), students of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) and any other state board can apply online and all students who have passed 10th class from Bihar School Examination Committee Board. Passed class.
Important Information for Intermediate Admission 2021
All those students who are looking to take admission in Intermediate should keep in mind the important things which are as follows:
- Fill only one application form with one mobile number and one email id
- All the students are informed that before filling the admission form, they must first check the cut off mark of the list issued for the enrollment taken in various inter colleges of the state through offss last year on the portal.
- He wants to take his enrollment in the school/college according to the priority
- All the students are informed that they should carefully select the option of various schools for enrollment.
- Because once selected while filling the form through OFSS, it will be considered as the last option and cannot be changed during the enrollment process.
- After the release of the first merit list, students can take admission in 11th.
Slide Up Process (Inter Admission 2021)
After the release of the first merit list by the Bihar School Examination Committee, all the students whose names appear in that list, all the students can go and take admission in that college, if you do not want to take admission in that college, then you have to click on Slide Up. have to process.
If your name appears in the first merit list and you do not do the process of slide up, then your name will not appear in the second merit list and then you will not be able to take intermediate enrollment, that’s why if your name appears in the first list, then definitely according to the first list. Should take admission in that college itself. The college in which your name has come, otherwise you must slide up.
Inter Admission Slide Up Process: After logging into the student login option, by visiting the OFSS website, you can choose the option of slide up. If they are selected in the second/third list in the institute of higher option among them, then the nomination of the first and second selection list will be automatically canceled.
OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students)
The process to apply online for Intermediate 11th through Sahaj Vasudha Kendra Students can apply online under OFSS by visiting Sahaj Vasudha Kendra, its list has been authorized at various centers of the state, whose list is available on the website Sahaj Vasudha Kendra To apply through online, you have to go through the following steps.
- The student who wants to enroll in Intermediate should go to Vasudha Kendra.
- Download Form No. 5 or Form No. 6 as required and take a print out
- Fill Form No. 5/6 Column Low
- After filling all the information form the student must put his signature at the bottom of the form
- Fill all the information in the form in capital letters in English.
- After filling the form, the student fills the attachment with the form, the option of enrollment
- After the form is completely filled, the applicant must give a passport size photograph along with his form to the operator of Sahaj Vasudha Kendra.
- Sahaj Vasudha Kendra Information After filling the online application, Sahaj Vasudha Kendra Operator must preview the application on the computer screen.
- Once the form is submitted, it cannot be MODIFY again
- Use the Modify button to rectify the mistake in the form
- After checking the information click on confirm
- Enter OTP
After Complete Registration USE Id and Password will be Send on Registered Mobile Number and Emil Id.
BSEB 11th Admission 2021 Application Fee
Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
Pay Application fee through Online Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply Inter Admission Form 2021
Step 01: Visit Official Website ofss.in
Step 02: On Homepage Click On Student Login Menu.
Step03: Click On Inter Admission
Step04: Read Instruction for inter Online Form.
Step05: Mark on Agree Button and Click Proceed Button.
Step06: Fill Application Form Carefully.
- BSEH 10th Result 2021 Out | Haryana Board Released 10th Result
- Bihar ITI Form 2021 Apply Bihar ITI Online
- Bihar ITI College List: Download ITI, ITI College List
- ITI Result 2021 Published Latest
- NCVT MIS | ITI Result | Trainee Marksheet Latest Update 2021 Yes
- PM Kisan Status 14-05-2021
- Best ITI Trade 2021-23 | Top 10 ITI Trade List
- ITI Admission 2021
- Delhi ITI Online Form 2021 | ITI Registration Process