MP ITI Admission Online Form Madhya Pradesh ITI Registration
How to Register online for Admission in Madhya Pradesh Industrial Training Institute. Admission in Madhya Pradesh ITI Government Colleg., and Private ITI College. Madhya Pradesh ITI Result Madhya Pradesh ITI Selection Process MP ITI Admission 2021. Read this article for all This Information.
The Entire Method of Registration of Industrial Training Institute Madhya Pradesh. It is very important to register all the applicants for Admission in government or private ITI colleges. Without Registration, Admission in government or private ITI cannot be done on August 17, 2020. The system fixed, so along with the natives of Madhya Pradesh, the president of other states will also have to register.
|Name||MP ITI Online Registration.|
|Eligibility||10th Pass out|
|State||Madhya Pradesh or Other|
|College Type||Government And Private|
|In Language||MP ITI|
Important Instruction For MP ITI Admission
In order to rectify the same mistake in the Madhya Pradesh ITI online Registration. Arrangements made for the priority of the work of the businessmen. In the institutions and for correcting the error in the choice filling, this year, 100 options are provided. It is suggested that more and more industrial training institutes. Should remain in the position of converting heavy category-specific applicants to another category.
- The possibility of Admission is to remain an email ID for Registration. And determine the priority of Registration and selection in the institute. The necessary guidelines of all this information will be sent to the applicant’s mobile number email id.
- Madhya Pradesh Industrial Training Institute (MP ITI) is eligible for Admission. It is necessary to register online within the stipulated time period. To register, read the instructions given below and go to the MP ITI official website and download the notification.
- Candidates can Apply online for Registration using their own or any other internet connection. After registering and check them well once because the opportunity to rectify the mistake is not given below. will see
|Payment of fees for Admission (Phase IV)||08 Oct 2020 12 Oct 2020|
|Selection List (Phase IV)||08 Oct 2020 12 Oct 2020|
|receipt (second copy)||03 Jul 2020 16 Oct 2020|
|Retrieve 4 passwords||3 Jul 2020 16 Oct 2020|
|Registration (for Private ITI only)||23 Sep 2020 16 Oct 2020|
|Selection of priority order of 2 institutions / businesses (Police / Jail / Private)||23 Sep 2020 16 Oct 2020|
|Error correction in Registration (for Private ITI only)||23 Sep 2020 16 Oct 2020|
|Correction in Order of Priority of 4 Intended Entities and businesses (Police/Jail/Private)||23 Sep 2020 16 Oct 2020|
|Payment of unpaid Registration (for private ITI only)||23 Sep 2020 16 Oct 2020|
Important Document MP ITI
While registering MP ITI online, you may have to upload the following documents such as your.
- Aadhar Card
- Class X Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Color Passport Size Photo
- plain pages, Signature, and others.
How to Apply MP ITI Online Registration Form
MP ITI Go to this website to register online.
- After visiting this website, click on ITI Counseling.
After that, open the page of Citizenservices ITI counseling people will appear. Candidates will have to click on ITI counseling people. Clicking on ITI counseling people will open the page. Click on the Counseling Registration link.
- After which a page will open, the candidate has to fill all the necessary information given on this page like
- Name of applicant
- Uploading the Signature of the applicant
- After filling in all this information, click on Save Data
Click on Receipt Payment for Registration and pay your application fee. Your Registration has been successful.
Now this Print out the payment, your password and Registration fee will be mentioned on the receipt. The candidate should change his first password for security, the Registration process has been done by the applicant.
After this, the candidate will be sent via SMS to the mobile number given by him. Information will be made available Afterr that the business will select the Industrial Training Institute
- like the government ITI Bhopal Electrician
- Fitter in Government ITI Bhopal
will choose the other option in the same way, Afterr selecting the above option, the name of the government ITI and the name will be available
Selection of Priority Order (Choice Filling)
- Go to this Website iti.mponline.gov.in, Click on ITI Counseling.
- Then click on ”Login for Choice Filling”
- Read the instruction well, click on the link named Counseling ITI.
- After that read the Guidelines thoroughly, then fill in the Registration number Date of Birth, and click on the ”Submit” button.
- Applicant’s Password will be asked, fill in the password, and click on Login for Choice Filling.
- If the Candidate has not Changed his Password, then he can change the Password here which should be 6 digits.
- After that click on the login for choice filling link and click on your ”Choice List Preference”.
- After that, the new page will open in front of the applicant and After selecting it, click on the Save button.
- If the applicant wants to change his choice filling then click on Change Choice and click on the ”Save button”
Or process After this process, click on the Receipt Payment ”Lock” to lock the application completely, without payment, your choice cannot be locked here.
Admission process in Madhya Pradesh ITI
Admission process in Madhya Pradesh ITI: The first selection list of the selected candidates is issued, such a candidate whose first option is allotted. If he does not want to take Admission, his Admission will be canceled and he will not be eligible for further counseling.
Applicants who have not been given a place in the first option and have been allotted an institution and business as per any of the other options, they can take action for Admission as follows
- If you want, then take Admission on the option that has been allotted to you and give an option for upgrading. if it thinks that it should take Admission as allotted and should try to an Upgradation.
- In such a situation, the Applicant will have to re-submit the examination fee. After Examining the documents of the candidate. The institution will be given Admission in the event of being eligible and the status of the Admission on the Portal will be displayed by the principal.
- For the second third list, the option of the upgrading of such applicants will be valid.
- According to which the seat is allotted, then the applicant can take action as follows.
- If taken according to the option, the Admission will be taken by them with the first list and the same will be canceled. The count will be included in the upcoming selection list.
Private ITI Admission system
- Registration: Every candidate has to register in the government ITI, every candidate will have to register on the portal. The Registration form will be the same for government or private ITI.
- In the choice of filling all private ITIs, details of seats will be prepared for the institution. And business times, on the basis of which the applicant can demonstrate the option of Admission in private ITIs.
- Applicants desirous of private ITI will also have opportunities. To fill 100 options, Registration and choice filling fee will be governed and other items.
- The list of ward presidents will be released by the list of applicants. Testing of documents The candidate will be required to verify the documents with the Principal of the Government ITI. Before Admission and the principal will have to enter the verification of the verification on the portal.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notice||Click Here|