PM Kisan gov in 2021 | Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana | PM Kisan Status | #pmkisan.gov.in | Registration PM Kisan 2021 PM Kisan Payment Check, Correction in Form | New Farmers Registration | Rs. 6000/y
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna It is clear from the name of this scheme that this scheme has been inaugurated by the Prime Minister of our country. Under this scheme, the farmers of India who are eligible for this scheme will get the assistance of ₹ 6000 per year in their bank account. Online arrangements have been made to join the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
In this article, we will tell you how to apply in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and how the registered farmers will know the status of their application, as well as the farmers
How to see the payment status under the Samman Yojana, all the information. Those who are wanting to know about the Bhai Bandhu Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, read this article carefully.
About Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister of our country on 1st December 2018.
- All those farmers can join this scheme who have at least 2 hectares of land.
- Only 1 member of a family can take benefit under PM Kisan Yojana
- The family includes spouse and minor children
- To add to the PM Kisan Yojana, all can register by visiting the official website of the Agriculture Department of the state.
- Under PM Kisan Yojana, money is transferred directly to the bank account through DBT.
- The first installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was sent between 1st December 2018 to March 2019
- Not everyone can take benefit under PM Kisan Yojana
- There are some exclusions for this too.
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Payment type||Through DBT|
|Official Website||pm Kisan gov in|
Documents required to join PM Kisan Yojana
- Farmer’s Aadhar card
- The land should be in the name of the farmer
- The farmer should have the cut rent of the land
- The account should be open in any bank in the name of the farmer who wants to join this scheme.
- Mobile number
- Land receipt
Apply Online PM Kisan Scheme
To register in Kisan Nidhi Yojana, visit the official website of PM Kisan
- Click on New Registration
- Enter your Aadhar Number
- Enter security code
- Select your state and click on the search button
After the Aadhaar verification is done, the next page will open where you will have to fill in your personal details like:
- Your Name / Father’s Name / Your Personal Address / Bank Account Details / Load Documents and
Once filled completely click on submit button
India Labour Card eShram Card Online Registration Apply Now
How to Check Payment Status
The farmers who are registered under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and are already getting benefits, to see the status of their application and money is being transferred in their account whether or not you have received the amount of installment, you can follow the process given below. follow
- Visit this website to see PM Kisan Payment Status
- Click on Check Payment Status
- Select search type
- Aadhar Number/Account Number and Mobile Number
- After filling the credentials
- Click on Search Button
PM Kisan State Wise
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
Here is how you can register yourself: A step-by-step guide:
Step 1: Go to the official website of by clicking on the link- https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
Step 2: Go to Farmers Corner.
Step 3: Click on ‘New Farmer Registration’.
Step 4: Provide your Aadhaar card number and enter the captcha code.
Step 5: You will then have to select your state to proceed further.
Step 6: Fill the form by entering the required details.
Step 7: Submit your bank account details and then submit the form
Who cannot avail of the scheme?
All Institutional Landholders; and Farmer families in which one or more of its members belong to the following categories :
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayat.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries/Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees)
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in the last assessment year.
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.