Punjab ITI Online Admission 2021 Form Check NCVT Result PB ITI
Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Punjab ITI. Apply Online for New Session 2021-22 Here is Short Information About Punjab ITI Online Form. If you want to Fill PB ITI Form then go to the Official website of Punjab ITI. Below you Can Read How to Registration in Online Form PB ITI Admission in 2021-22.
|Board Name||Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training Govt. of Punjab|
For taking admission in Industrial Training Institute Punjab I.T.I, Department of Technical Education Industrial Training, Punjab issues notification for online admission in various engineering and non-engineering trades. For filling the modern training institute Punjab online application form, you can check your eligibility criteria on the Punjab ITI official website.
ITI Punjab Admission
Students who want to take admission in I.T.I Punjab, who want to participate in the gender process, go to the website given below and fill the online registration form.
Seat Matrics Punjab ITI Admission
- Registration is taken on the basis of the seat matrix in the Punjab Industrial Training Institute government or private colleges, from where the official Punjab I.T.I admission seat matrix can be Download.
- Private Industrial Training Institute Punjab seat matrix can be download from Here
Education Qualification of ITI Punjab
For ITI Punjab Admission, the student must remain the prescribed eligibility. Students who want to fill the online admission form for Punjab I.T.I must pass the necessary qualification test for admission to the Trades course from a school located within the state.
- For students who Apply for Punjab I.T.I, the candidate should have passed the 8th or 10th Standard.
- The Students who Want to Apply for Engineering and other Subjects should also Come with Science and Mathematics
- The candidate should be a Permanent resident of the state
|Download ITI College List||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Counseling Scheduled||Click Here|
Special Seats are Reserved for each Candidate, Whether Category-wise or state-wise. The candidate Should know the Reservation Criteria before Proceeding with the Admission Process. 85% of the seats will be reserved for candidates from the state of Punjab and 15% will be open to candidates from other states.
If the Certificate of Residence is found at Any stage to be inaccurate or Inaccurate, the entry against the Punjab quota can be canceled, commencing without prejudice to any Criminal Proceedings. In addition, Payment of any other Amount, Including fees or Advances or Security, will Automatically be Treated as Forfeiture.