Uttrakhand ITI Online Form: ITI Result Uttrakhand ITI Admission 2021
Uttrakhand ITI: Industrial Training Institute. in various Employment Engineering and Non-Engineering. Professionals give Under the Craftsman Training Scheme in ITI Industrial Training Institute, Uttarakhand. The Trained candidates provide a National Vocational Certification. Recognized By the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) as a Skilled Trainer. Uttrakhand ITI
Time of Training for Various Occupations in Industrial Training Institutes. Varies from 1 year to 2 years and the Educational Qualification for Admission is from (8th) to 10th. Depending on the Expectations of training in various trades. These institutes trained From National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
How to Apply Uttrakhand ITI
Mandatory Qualifications for Admission in Uttarakhand ITI
➡ Candidates who have passed the prescribed academic examination of Trades from Recognized Educational Institutions located in Uttarakhand or
➡ Applicants who have passed the prescribed educational qualification examination of Trades from any other state outside the state of Uttarakhand and are permanent residents of Uttarakhand
Age Limit for Uttrakhand ITI Admission
On 1 August 2020, the minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 14 years, thus the candidate should not have been born after 31 July 2006.
There will be not Restriction of Maximum age for the Candidate. The minimum age limit will not be a similar relaxation estimate.
Application Fee Details
- ₹ 250 for Scheduled Castes(SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- ₹ 450 for General and Other Backward Classes
The Admission Process for the Current training Session 2020-21 is going online or in such a situation. All the applications can apply Online to go to the Nearest JAN SUVIDHA KENDRA and can Apply online from the Official website of the Department. Uttarakhand ITI should read the guidelines completely before Applying online.
Registration Process of Uttrakhand ITI
The Registration Process for Filling the Online Application form
- To apply Online, the Applicant should visit the Website govt-iti-uttarakhand.nopaperforms.com of the Professional Examination Council, Uttarakhand Dehradun.
- Click on the Online application for admission to the ITI Session 2000-2021 on the home page.
- The process of Online Application will begin, thus a new web page will open.
- On which the Application Process, how to create an e-mail, etc., you will get to see the .guidelines, for the admission process 2021, the candidates will have to register on the portal.
- For which the Candidate’s name
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Education Qualification Eligibility Details etc.
Also, a Password has Created for Registration, it is mandatory to have an email ID for Registration. If an Applicant does not have an email ID, you can see the process of creating an email ID and click on how to create an email ID.
- After filling the Desired Entries for Registration, Click on the Register
- After that, a link sent to the email id filled by the Applicant and will also be sent Through mobile number.
- In which the information of the email id Password of the Candidates will be kept, the applicant has to Open his email id and click on the link given.
After this, the applicant will be displayed in which the Application form can be applied online.
Method of Online Application Form
- Candidates have Obtained High School Trades wise Educational Qualification from the School in Uttarakhand, then select Yes, if not, select No.
- Are you Native of Uttarakhand? Select Yes or No
- Select MR, Mrs, etc.
- Candidate’s Name: candidates should write their name in capital letters in the same way as it is mentioned in high school or equivalent certificate. Leave a space between name, middle, name, and surname.
- Email ID: Entered at the time of the Registration Process will be automatically marked and the Mobile number will also be automatically filled in the Box.
- Date of the Birth: Candidates should write their date of birth as mentioned in the high school or equivalent certificate, select the first year for the date of birth, then select the date of the month after that
- Gender: If you Select the Male option if female select female option Transgender Option is also available
- Reservation: Candidates Select the Reservation related to themselves. The candidate selects the reservation class related to himself.
- Enter Aadhaar number
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Noticeq=||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|