Karnataka ITI Admission 2021 Apply Online | Check Result | Admission Form 2021
Karnataka ITI Admission is how to take all the Information related to this Karnataka ITI Result Karnataka ITI Admission 2020 How to Apply Online Karnataka I.T.I Education Qualification Admission for Karnataka. Go to this official Website http://emptrg.kar.nic.in/etiindex.asp
3rd round Admissions for 2020 Will Start From 19/10/2020 to 22/10/2020
|Ministry of Skill
|ITI Admission | Result | Status
|10th Pass Out
|ITI Admission Type
How to Apply ITI Admission State for Karnataka
To get Admission in ITI, go to this http://emptrg.kar.nic.in/etiindex.asp website, After Going here, click on Admission 2020, read the notification carefully, what is necessary for admission in ITI, after that fill the online application form of Karnataka I.T.I Admission.
To take admission in Karnataka I.T.I, the Educational Qualification should be 10th class, if the student is 10th class from any State Board, then they can apply online for Karnataka I.T.I.
Age Limit: Minimum Age 14 Years, and No Restriction for Maximum Age Limit
How to Edit Preference Karnataka ITI
Students who have applied for I.T.I online and want to make some changes in their ITI trade or their ITI college’s preferences, then they can edit their preference in this way, follow this procedure to edit.
- Visit this emptrg.kar.nic.in website
- Click on Guidelines for Preference
- That Press on the Application Status
- After that Click on edit Preference
- After that, You can Choose your Preference According to Yourself
- And Enter your secret number and Print it out in your Declaration.
|Guidelines for Preference Edit.
|Click on Applicant Status on this Page.
|In the Applicant Search, Search your Application.
|Click on Edit Preference.
How to Check Karnataka ITI Application Status
Candidates who have applied online for I.T.I admission want to apply their application status and modification, then do so
- Go to this http://emptrg.kar.nic.in/etiindex.asp website and
- Click ”Apply Online” at the top
- Now for ”Application Entry” and click on an Application Entry
- Enter Your Application No And Date of Birth
- To view Application status and Click on ”Submit” Application Status
- You can Also Download the final Rank list
Important Links Karnataka ITI